Students wear the new Studio West uniform from day one. It is designed to look and feel right, both in school and the workplace. The following are compulsory items of our uniform:
- For Years 7 – 11, a non-branded coloured shirt, appropriate to a students’ year group, is to be worn. The logo has been removed from shirts to make them more affordable. Shirts must be worn along with a branded blazer.
- A branded jumper is not compulsory but is advised during colder months.
- Non-branded black skirt of a reasonable length worn with tights, or trousers are to be worn and can be bought generically from retailers.
- Plain black sensible shoes must be worn.
- PE kit includes a branded polo shirt and ¼ zip training top. Non-branded track pants/activewear leggings, training shorts and socks are to be worn.
- Stud earrings and a watch can be worn. Hair should be a natural colour.
Uniform can be purchased at Top Class Uniform, Blakelaw.
Financial support is available where required for students of all ages. We also have many good quality second hand items available in school. Please contact the school office for more information.